- Where are you located? 3930 Apache Trail, Antioch TN. Click here for map.
- How can I contact Haunted Hell Nashville? We can be reached by phone at 615.832.4355.
- Admission? General admission tickets are $18 Friday and Saturday, September 16, through October 14, 2017.General admission tickets are $18 on Sundays, on October 30 and 31.General admission tickets are $20 for Friday and Saturday, October 20, through October 28, 2017.
Tickets can be purchased online or at the door by either cash or credit card. Don’t want to wait in line??? Speed Passes are $28! Under no circumstances will refunds be issued.
- Why are we asked to NOT bring our cell phones? This is a theatrical production. When phones ring, it is distracting and disturbing to others.
- What happens if I lose or damage something in the haunt? Do not stop inside the house for any lost or damaged items. Upon exiting Haunted Hell, go directly to the admissions booth to inform us of any lost items. Our staff will attempt to search for the article to the best of our ability at that time without interrupting the flow of foot traffic through the house. If we are unable to locate the lost item during operating hours, we will take your information and contact you in the event the article is located. We are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items.
- How long will it take to get through? Tour times are dependent upon a number of factors such as the total number of people in line and how fast our staff is allowing them to go through the house. We have customers that move very fast and some that move really slow. Length of tours vary from group to group.