- The following items are NOT permitted in Haunted Hell: lighters, flashlights, laser pointers, cameras, weapons of any kind, silly string, fireworks, stink bombs, food or drink. NO ALCOHOL OR DRUGS.
- ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK. Haunted Hell, its staff or its personnel are not responsible for any damaged clothing or personal items.
- PARK AT YOUR OWN RISK! Haunted Hell, its staff or personnel are not responsible for your personal property. Lock cars at all times.
- Absolutely NO SMOKING in Haunted Hell.
- DO NOT TOUCH the actors and they will not touch you. It is their job to scare you however if you lunge, grab or come in contact with them physically in any way, Haunted Hell Nashville will not be held liable.
- REMOVE headgear and clip-on items.
- WEAR APPROPRIATE CLOTHING. Haunted Hell Nashville staff is not responsible for lost or damaged clothing.
- NO UNRULY ACTIVITY WILL BE TOLERATED. Smoke machines and strobes are in use. If you have a HEART CONDITION, EPILEPSY, HISTORY OF SEIZURES or think you might be PREGNANT, PLEASE DO NOT ENTER HAUNTED HELL.
- USE PARENTAL DISCRETION for children under the age of 14. The staff reserves the right to refuse service to any individual they deem unfit to go through Haunted Hell. Haunted Hell is theater. It is not real, nor is it politically correct. If you are easily offended, this haunt is not for you.
BY PURCHASING A TICKET FOR HAUNTED HELL YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AND TAKING PART IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.